sábado, 28 de maio de 2011

A PACIÊNCIA É MÃE DA EXPECTATIVA

Para o post número 12, 12 coisas que vão no coração:


Now we are together sitting outside in the sunshine (1), it's a little bit funny this feeling inside, I'm not one of those who can easily hide (2). Tenho andado de poros abertos e olhos atentos...ou seria o contrário? (3) I just wanna be close to you 'cos I understand the strength of your hand (4). Anyplace (with you) is better, starting from zero got nothing to lose (5). E ajeitava o meu caminho pra encostar no teu (6), arrastando meu olhar como um ímã (7), because when stars collide like you and I no shadows block the sun (8). Now we have each other enjoying each moment with one another (1) , precisamos viver hoje, aqui, amanhã não se sabe, viva agora antes que o dia acabe (9). But soon we'll meet again and soon it'll be bright at noon again (1). Anyway the thing is what I really mean: yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen (2). And so it's...I can't take my eyes off you (10).



PS: I want to see if you stay together or if you dissolve into molecules.

MÚSICAS: (1) An Ocean Apart - Julie Delpy; (2)Your song - Sir Elton John; (3) By me ; (4) Close to you - Whigfield; (5) Cars - Tracy Chapman; (6) Valsa Brasileira - Chico Buarque; (7) Leãozinho - Caetano Veloso; (8) The One - Sir Elton John; (9) Amanhã não se sabe (Titãs); (10) The blower's daughter (Damien Rice).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário